Our physicians are board certified in Adult Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism. We specialize in diseases of the endocrine system including hormonal and metabolic disorders. Our areas of expertise include:
• Diabetes, type 1 & type 2
• Thyroid Disorders
• Calcium Imbalance
• Cholesterol and Lipid Disorders
• Pituitary and Adrenal Gland Disorders (including Endocrine Hypertension)
• Gonadal Hormonal Imbalance (excluding Menopause & Fertility)
• Metabolic/Insulin Resistance Syndrome, including PCOS
• Overactive and Underactive Endocrine Glands
• Cancers & Tumors of the Endocrine Glands
• Endocrine Disorders in Pregnancy
At North Texas Endocrine Consultants, we strive to provide exceptional, individualized care in a compassionate setting. We know how to diagnose the diseases of the endocrine glands and use the most current and effective treatments. We begin with a comprehensive physical examination, which enables us to provide you with an accurate diagnosis. We then develop an individualized treatment plan to help restore function and maximize your well-being while minimizing possible risks.
In order to be accessible to all patients in the community in need of endocrine care, NTEC accepts all insurances including Medicare and Medicaid. Our multidisciplinary approach to patient care includes being part of PPG Health, a large multispecialty group.